Friday, October 12, 2012

Lumberton

Leaving New Orleans, I managed to forget my phone charger. I also did a bad job of strapping my stuff onto my bike and my sleeping bag got too close to the exhaust, scorching a large hole through it. Also parts of my backpack melted onto the tail of my bike ): Then I lost my debit card...not a great day for me.
I camped at a tiny state park near Lumberton, Texas and grabbed dinner at Crazy Jose's where I promised the waitress she'd make it into my blog. Hi Devan! On the way back into the campsite I noticed the sign "Poisonous Snakes Exhist in Park". I asked the park ranger about it and he said a bunch of things that weren't comforting like, "There are only cottonmouths if you're by the creek". My campsite was in Creekside Campground. I wore my armored boots everywhere!
Full resolution photos

No comments:

Post a Comment