Monday, August 27, 2012

Missoula

Got a slow start after camping by Lake Couer d'Alene and stopped at a diner for breakfast I ended up eating with a couple and their 3 year old daughter because there weren't any open tables in the after-church rush. Pushed 90 all the way to Missoula and stopped at a cafe for a beer and dinner. Sweet potato tater tots and flirty Missoula girls are my new favorite things (: I planned on camping at the Lake Como Campground...but the signage was awful and there was no cell service, so I just camped on the beach by the lake. I heard a lot of skittering around my tent and woke up to find that a baby mouse had found its was between my footprint and tent, probably for warmth. It was lucky I didn't step on it while packing up.
Odometer: 626 miles
Full resolution photos





2 comments: