Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Madison

The 150 miles from Chicago to Madison took for freaking ever because there was road construction for about 100 miles with a speed limit of 45 mph. I tested the cramp-buster-as-throttle-lock on the way and it worked like a charm. Between that, an ace bandage, and ibuprofen, my wrist will be ok. Also it was really cold once I hit Wisconsin so I pulled over at Walmart to see if I could get a scarf. It's not winter, so I couldn't buy one. I had to make a scarf out of a pair of fleece pajama bottoms. Everyone at the checkout gave me super weird looks as I took my pocket knife to the brand new pants (:
Once in Madison I found a bar called the Tipsy Cow serving local brew and got some tasters. I met up with Sara (a friend from college) and her friend Megan for dinner at Great Dane, which conveniently makes its own beer as well.


Odometer: 5596 miles
Full resolution photos

No comments:

Post a Comment