Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yardley (Philadelphia)

I got started pretty early heading towards Philadelphia. The leaves are starting to change in western New York and Pennsylvania and it's beautiful to see. It really hit me that I've gone all the way across the country when I saw a "New York City 78 Miles" sign.
My cousin Joseph that I was staying with recommended a local pub so I headed there. I had been trying to figure out when/where to get the next service done on my bike, and I ran into a couple women there whose friend runs a bike shop so he is servicing my bike right now. Funny how that kind of thing works out. Based on my interactions at the shop and on the phone I'm much more confident in the work getting done than I would have been at the shop I found on yelp.
Right before heading into the shop I jetted into central Philly to see Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. I didn't have time for a tour but it's still cool to see that kind of historic stuff sprinkled into a modern city.
Odometer: 7529
Full resolution photos



No comments:

Post a Comment